A unique OVERLAND Motorcycle Route incorporating some of the best motorcycling Trails & Roads in Morocco (Approximately 30% of our journey is offroad on exciting & remote Trails !)
The perfect Overland Route for the enthusiastic and adventurous Trail Rider - Our riding pace is Easy & Relaxed with ample time to enjoy the culture and magnificent scenery.
Ride your motorbike on a great combination of trails and roads through stunning Mountain & Desert terrain including some of the original Dakar Rally route.
MOROCCO - A destination for the Overland Adventure Motorcycle rider; a country of amazing contrasts and landscapes.
A route designed by John Fulton from experience gained over 33 years leading adventure tours in Morocco.
Magnificent mountain ranges, gorges, canyons, forests, oases, and desert landscapes.
Over the 12 days motorcycle holiday we ride 10 days in Morocco and enjoy an exciting combination of mountain & desert trails - which are linked by some of the most exciting and dramatic scenic roads in Morocco.
We enter North Africa at Tangier on Morocco's Mediterranean coastline and ride through the Rif, Middle Atlas, and High Atlas mountains following ancient Berber trails through mountain villages to witness a life and culture unchanged for centuries. We then ride south through the famous Todra gorge enroute to the Sahara desert.
We continue on sections of the Paris-Dakar Rally Trails to the Draa Valley following some of the ancient trading routes from Tombuktu. Our route out of Africa takes us over one of the highest passes in the High Atlas Mountains.
Our tour has been fully researched and personally ridden by John & Brigitte - as with all our tours, it is run by Wildcat Adventures and led by John & Brigitte. We do not subcontract any of our tours!
Highlights & Map
Our tour starts and ends in Algeciras southern Spain.
We would be happy to provide you with accommodation details for riding down through Spain for the start of the tour and for your return journey at the end of the tour - please contact us
RIF Mountains Trails
The "Blue City"
Middle Atlas Mountains & its cedar forest Trails (including barbary apes!)
The Imperial City of Fes and its Medina (a UNESCO World Heritage site)
High Atlas Mountains Trails
Zagora - stage point for the ancient Trade route to Tombuktu
Jbel Sarhro Mountains
Original Paris-Dakar Rally Trails
Draa Valley - Land of a thousand Kasbahs & its Trails
Morocco's longest river - The Draa
Ouarzazate - film studios for great films as Kundun, Gladiator, etc
Canyons, Palmeries, and remote Berber villages
Roman site of Volubilis
Morocco's remote highest passes - little known by tourists
OUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
- A route fully researched by John & Brigitte to give you one of the best Overland Adventures in Morocco. Our knowledge of the trails is unsurpassed
A guarantee of services by a Bona Fide UK Tour Operator (Wildcat Adventures Ltd) with protection of monies paid in advance
- Infrastructure in Morocco - We have an excellent working relationship with our Moroccan agent whom we have been working with since 1985 to provide assistance and support in the event of an emergency, supply emergency support vehicles and drivers for our tour groups when necessary. We have excellent infrastructure in place, and experience to handle difficult situations before they become a crisis.
- All accommodation in excellent Hotels, Riads, Kasbahs, and Mountain Auberges
- Ferry Spain to Morocco (return)
- Morocco Border formalities taken care of by Wildcat Adventures
- ALL Breakfasts in Spain & Morocco
- Some Dinners in Morocco (please refer to itinerary for meal inclusions)
- Maps with tour outlined
- Tour package
- Custom Wildcat Adventures Buff (considered by many to be a collector's item!)
- Bilingual Wildcat guides
- Details and assistance on preparing and packing your motorcycle for your overland adventure
- Guided all the way by John & Brigitte
Morocco Motorcycle OVERLAND Tour "Mountains & Desert Raid"